Twin Vew Location
Twin Vew At West Coast Vale
Twin Vew is located in the heart of District 5 along West Coast Vale. The development is near to both Jurong East MRT Station & Clementi MRT Station. Twin Vew is well connected via Ayer Rajah Expressway and West Coast Highway to other places in Singapore. Shopping centers such as JEM, Big Box, Clementi Mall and Westgate is within reach. Most importantly, Twin Vew Location close proximity to future 2nd CBD area and Jurong Lake District means the project has great potential of capital appreciation in the near future!
Amenities in Proximity with Twin Vew Condo
With a prime spot on West Coast Vale in District 5, Twin Vew Location falls on the radar of many high profile and daily amenities with extremely short commute times. Residents can easily accessible any of these for their shopping or excursive needs, making Twin Vew an ideal place for the cosmopolitan generation.
- One of the most popular malls in Singapore, Clementi Mall is a great destination for shopping, eating, movies, and all other kinds of fun. Plus, residents can also buy their electronic gadgets and housing furniture from here to design their new units in Twin Vew condo.
- Residents can reach the Marina Bay and Youth Olympic Park within minutes with their private vehicles. While residents can find business, commercial, and entertainment needs on Marina Bay; the Olympic Park is a great place to explore your photography skills or just take a walk down the lanes and enjoy different shades of nature.
- Buyers will also enjoy the magnificent facade of the orchard shopping area which is one of the major places of attraction for tourists in Singapore. Here, one will find a host of amenities which include fashion stores, jewellery, food, shopping markets, etc. It is truly one Singapore’s most urbane places to be.
- Grocery shopping is also easy from Twin Vew with Giant, Fair Price, Cold Storage, and Shen Siong close by.
- For sports and fitness enthusiasts, there are plenty of options close to Twin Vew condos including Jurong Country Club, Clementi Sports Hall, Avenue Sports Hug, West Coast Recreation Centre, and the Sports Arena.
At Twin View, one can find everything from fitness and sports, to restaurants and nightlife. Living on the plot is like a dream with its lake view and urban culture creating the perfect hotpot of fun and retreat.
Schools and Other Locations Nearby
For families with children who are considering Twin Vew West Coast Vale as an option, there are plenty of great education institutions minutes away from the residence. Not only will your child’s education be unhindered but also s/he will get plenty of open space to have some quality outdoor time.
Here’s a list of some of the best schools around the condo:
For toddlers, there is the Galilei Kindergarten, Early years Montessori, and Hasana Mosque Kindergarten. All of these schools are very reputed and focus on giving the child a wholesome learning experience for a better secondary education. These schools also combine a number of activities based teaching methods that are very effective with this age group. It helps kids imbibe lessons through games and fun, making studies less of a chore.
- Primary Schools
Popular primary schools for children are Clementi, Pei Tong, Nanhua; to name a few. Being quite respected among the primary school circuit throughout the district, these schools have ample infrastructure to teach inquisitive minds. As primary schools, they have impressive and well trained faculty who know how to handle the curiosity that most kids exhibit during this age.
- Secondary Schools
Twin Vew Condominium has no shortage of nearby secondary schools as well. Some of the most popular schools including Commonwealth Secondary School along with Clementi and Tanglin Secondary School are all in the vicinity. These schools have good student performance over the past few years which give quite an insight to their teaching faculties. Also, they have a host of extracurricular activities which ensure that a child develops not only his/her mental capacities but also stays fit.
- Junior Colleges
The Anglo Chinese Junior College which is a government aided institution that extends up to Singapore-Cambridge GCE Advanced Level. It has produced some of the most educated professionals that have gone on to become successful college graduates.
Other important locations that will be of use for future residents are:
- Sheng Hong Temple
One of the foremost tourist attractions in Singapore, the Sheng Hong Temple is just across the Pandan River. The beautiful ceiling tapestry is a sight to watch while the temple and its proceedings can be the visitor’s abode of spirituality for whenever the need might arise.
- Zoom Park Singapore
An exciting trampoline location for adults and kids alike, Zoom Park Singapore is a great place to spend some quality fun time.
These are just some of the nearby attractions at the Twin View Condo, future residents can navigate other close by attractions to imbibe the essence of the place.